Monday, September 3, 2007

The End of the World is Near!

I am a true sell out now. I now have my own myspace page, use Windows Genuine Advantage, wear a tie to work, and now have my own blog. I guess my days of being an elitist non-conformist are completely gone by the wayside. I may as well get an RFID in my left hand, buy all my music from Itunes, and drive a hybrid.

I have been encouraged by the use of the semester grading system and my motivation to receive my bachelor's degree to comply with creating a BLOG.

Here ya go everyone. I haven't decided how to use this thing yet, and I am not sure that the world is ready for what I have to say, so in the words of Winston Churchill:


"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."